Stone Me: The Wit and Wisdom of Keith Richards

by Mark Blake

He is the Human Riff, guitarist with The Greatest Rock 'n' Roll Band in the World – and a man of Wildean sagacity and trenchancy... 'I wouldn't warm to Chuck Berry if he was cremated next to me.' 'I've never had problems with drugs. Only with policemen.' On Elton John singing 'Candle in the Wind': 'Writes songs for dead blondes.' 'Rolling Stones, I have a question: will this be your last tour?'Keith Richards: 'Yes, and the next five.' On Ronnie Wood: 'I've known him stoned out of his brain, and I've known him straight sober. Quite honestly, there's very little difference.' 'The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father, I snorted my father. He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared. It went down pretty well and I'm still alive.' On having shot Ronnie Wood's budgerigar in its cage: 'Sorry, Ronnie - I didn't think it was real.'… (more)

This is a book for all lovers of the 'Rolling Stones' In particular Keith. I laughed through the whole book !! I highly recommend it to all you STONES fans. ' I was number 1 on the 'Who's most likely to die' list for ten years. I was really disappointed when I fell off.' Keith 1997 ( )
  Narrabeen | Oct 9, 2009 |

GenreThing

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,589,101 books! | Top bar: Always visible