The Believer's Authority (1984)

by Kenneth E. Hagin

202None104,413 (3.83)None
As a young preacher, Rev. Kenneth E. Hagin asked himself this question. He studied the subject and concluded the following: "We as a Church have authority on the earth that we've never yet realized... A few of us have barely gotten to the edge of that authority, but before Jesus comes again, there's going to be a whole company of believers who will rise up with the authority that is theirs. They will know what is theirs, and they will do the work that God intended they should do." During the past 30 years, over a million readers have been blessed by this classic faith-building message by Rev. Hagin. In his clear and illustrative style, he uses the Word of God to explain the authority that belongs to every believer. Book jacket.… (more)

No reviews
Back in the 1940's, I asked myself the question, "Do we have authority that we don't know about - that we haven't discovered - that we're not using?"

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,412,371 books! | Top bar: Always visible