Strip by Delta Dupree

Strip

by Delta Dupree

3529321,274 (3)None
Recently added bypurpleprincess1311

This book was a blast. A friend of my was reading it and was telling me about it. So I put down all other books to start this one. And it did not disappoint. It was an incredible ride from start to finish. ( )
  purpleprincess1311 | Mar 8, 2016 |

Rio Saunders owns and runs a male strip club that's all about women's pleasure. But to Rio, beautiful and lonely, it's all about business - until Bryce Sullivan shows up...The club needs a dancer and Bryce has the goods. He has the rythym, he has style, and he's incredibly hot. Rio's been burnt by men before and has no intention of doing the horizontal tango with her handsome new hire, thanks very much. But just watching his ultra-sensual moves really lights her fire...First night on and Boyce freezes in the spotlight. Rio has to help. Dancing with him is a mind blowing experience. As the music pulsates, the two move as one, exquisitely aroused and wanting much, much more. And they both know they're going to get it...Scorching hot.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:02:59 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,929,835 books! | Top bar: Always visible