I Will Rejoice by Karma Wilson

I Will Rejoice (edition 2013)

by Karma Wilson (Author)

The Moonbeam Award Silver Medal Winner in the religion category, I Will Rejoice allows parents and teachers to share wonderful ways children can rejoice in the simple pleasures of everyday life. Based on Psalm 118:24, I Will Rejoice brings Scripture to a child's level of understanding. Children six and under will easily relate to how they can rejoice in the day the Lord has made. Using rhyme, author Karma Wilson captures the essence of this well-known verse and offers true teachable moments. Whether it be a good morning kiss, lunch shared with a teddy bear, a cozy lap, or time with the family, children will easily grasp the concept of rejoicing with the meaningful things that make up their day.… (more)
Member:stephaniekezar
Title:I Will Rejoice
Authors:Karma Wilson (Author)
Info:Zonderkidz (2013), 24 pages

Work Information

I Will Rejoice: Celebrating Psalm 118 by Karma Wilson

This story presents a little girl rejoicing about the blessings God has bestowed upon her and that there is always a reason to be happy. This story may be geared for students a bit older in age such as 7-10 due to it dealing with religion.
  cindyofili | Jun 18, 2014 |
“I adore Karma Wilson, and I was so pleased to find this children's book based upon Psalm 118 (This is the day the Lord has made-let us rejoice and be glad). The little girl rejoices in her family, the early light of morning,thanks for Jesus, all the way to bedtime (with "This is the day that the Lord has made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it). A wonderful book for any Christian family.” ( )

Karma Wilsonprimary authorall editionscalculated
Bates, Amy JuneIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,004,235 books! | Top bar: Always visible