Let Go: Live Free of the Burdens All Women…

Let Go: Live Free of the Burdens All Women Know

by Sheila Walsh

74None235,107 (3.8)2

No reviews

Burdened. The word alone makes shoulders sink. It slows down our lives. It clouds our vision. It is the result of so many memories, grudges, fears, uncertainty, and stress. It is heavy.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." (Matt 11:28)

Overworked? Overcommitted? Overtired? Underappreciated?

Let go and live free.

Sound impossible? Sheila Walsh thought so – until God proved himself again and again through his Word, his people, and her life.

In Let Go, the bestselling author and speaker walks readers through the journey to freedom in Christ. Along the way, she tackles some of the toughest struggles that weigh women down, answering them with overwhelming truth, promise, and hope.

You can lay down your burdens. You can rest. You can find peace. You can live free.

Start here. Let Go. And see what God can do.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:47 -0400)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,805,632 books! | Top bar: Always visible