Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong

Reckoning (edition 2010)

by Kelley Armstrong

Series: Darkest Powers (3), Otherworld (3)

Fifteen-year-old Chloe, a necromancer, struggles to understand her feelings for werewolf Derek and his sorcerer brother, Simon, while seeking a way to enter the headquarters of the sinister Edison Group and rescue her aunt Lauren and friend Rachelle.
Member:Aoifesheri
Title:Reckoning
Authors:Kelley Armstrong
Info:Orbit (2010), Edition: paperback / softback, Paperback
Rating:*****

The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong

Evermore by Alyson Noël (meggers12)
    Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater (TheBooknerd)
    TheBooknerd: yummy teenage werewolves and the charismatic girls who love them

English (115)  Hungarian (1)  Dutch (1)  All languages (117)
Best of all 3 books
I am less satisfied with the ending the second read, shrug. On to The Gathering... ( )
  LoisSusan | Dec 10, 2020 |
Somehow my ratings and reviews were lost for this book series, so my review won't be as detailed as before.

I loved this book series and I read them as fast as I can. I love the main character Chloe and the world the author created. Chloe and the people she meets along the way go through quite a roller coaster of events.

This has a little bit of everything with action, paranormal, fantasy, and a little romance (Which is just how I like it, just blended into the story and not the main focal point.)

I would definitely recommend this book series to people. ( )
  payday1999 | Dec 8, 2020 |
i enjoyed the book. Thumbs up kelley. One of my best books this week ( )
  DigitalKB | Apr 13, 2020 |
n the third book of Kelley Armstrong's Darkest Powers Trilogy, Chloe Saunders and her friends, Simon (the sorcerer), Tori (the witch) and Derek (the werewolf) are still on the run from the Edison Group. They've taken refuge (at least temporarily) with another group whose purpose is to bring down the Edison Group. The teenagers are still learning about their powers and still trying to figure out where they fit into this world but they are quickly running out of time as the Edison Group closes in and they people that are helping them might just have ulterior motives.

Like the other books in this series, I devoured The Reckoning. It's a fast paced book with lots of action and I couldn't wait to find out what was going to happen to Chloe and how she was going to make her way to safety. Unfortunately, The Reckoning doesn't appear to be the end of Chloe's story and I'm going to have to wait for Armstrong to make her way back to Chloe. I just hope she hurries. ( )
  melrailey | Apr 7, 2020 |
This was the best out of the trilogy. During the otherwise hAd often wondered if there was anything between Chloe and Derrick. It was Janice ending to the trilogy but I think Ms. Armstrong could've. Ran with this series longer. I mean with the search of the others, and the constant battle with the Cabal and the Edison group, if could've been a longer series and I wish it was it was a really good author Kelley Armstrong is a great author bringing us a world that still fits into a real world scenario, but just adding the supernatural additive to it. ( )
  hixxup79 | Feb 23, 2020 |

Kelley Armstrongprimary authorall editionscalculated
Morris, CassandraNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Schechter, CarrieCover photographysecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Tippie, JoelCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
To Julia
After four nights on the run, I was finally safe, tucked into bed and enjoying the deep, dreamless sleep of the dead ... until the dead decided they'd really rather have me awake.

HarperCollins Childrens Books

2 editions of this book were published by HarperCollins Childrens Books.

Editions: 0061662836, 0061450561

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,247,948 books! | Top bar: Always visible