The Lonesome Pine by Jane West

1None5,447,655NoneNone
Recently added byathomefor5

No tags.

No reviews

The Lonesome Pine is an inspirational story about a pine tree's dream of becoming what he was planted to be...a Christmas tree. In his eyes he is perfect; in the eyes of others, he is not.

"Please pick me," he shouts with glee, "I'd love to be a Christmas tree." But folks just seem to pass him by. "No, I don't think so," he hears them cry. But what is wrong? he asked himself. I'm not different from anyone else. "Now I won't get dressed up in baubles and bows, or have bright shining lights from my head to my toes. I wanted to see the children with smiles, as they awoke to see their presents in piles."

We are taken along on his unexpected journey, witnessing his hopes and dreams, fears and disappointments. Upon reaching his final destination, it turns out to be more than he could have ever dreamed.

The Lonesome Pine is not only special in what he becomes, he is also unique in what he is...a 64-page,triangular-shaped, fully illustrated, hard-cover book. This is a book that will be treasured by your child, and the child within you, for years to come.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:09:12 -0400)

A pine tree is disappointed when he is not chosen to become a Christmas tree, and still becomes something greater.

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,702,088 books! | Top bar: Always visible