Architect or Bee?: The Human / Technology Relationship

by Mike Cooley

231805,094 (4)1
Cooley urges us to take another look at progress, to strip away the technological jargon, and to penetrate the ideological haze that clouds our view.

This is a book about the technologization of work and its potentially harmful consequences: taylorism, unemployment, alienation, degrading of professional skills, and so on. It serves as a useful reminder of the responsibility involved in designing for professional use.
  jonas.lowgren | Dec 16, 2010 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,261,611 books! | Top bar: Always visible