The Goon: A Place Of Heartache And Grief by…

The Goon: A Place Of Heartache And Grief

by Eric Powell

Series: The Goon (7)

English (5)  French (1)  All languages (6)
I thought this was going to be a zombie graphic novel and I didn't realize it was the middle of a series. IT kind of just grossed me out. ( )
Goon:

"Just goes to show ain't nothin' as complicated as it seems."

An ancient curse spreads hatred, fear, and violence, drawing the most powerful and vile creatures to a town with only one hope for protection the Goon. Even the Goon's lifelong deadly foe, the zombie priest, is running scared. But he has to remain, forced into submission by a power greater than his own, to keep an eye on Goon and his violent sidekick, Franky. The death of one of the Goon's closest allies reveals an enemy thought long gone, returned to wreak havoc and destruction upon the Goon and those who stand by him. There's some funny stuff, too!… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,751,676 books! | Top bar: Always visible