Taming the Wolff by Del Robertson

Taming the Wolff

by Del Robertson

192537,190 (3.38)None
    Tributaries by Illise Montoya (Anonymous user)
    Anonymous user: Filled with as much passion, readers of "Taming the Wolff" will find the same thrilling adventure and electrifying sexual attraction in the fantasy epic, "Tributaries."

I posted an audio review for this book on Cocktail Hour's Bar Rag. http://www.cocktailhour.c-spot.net/archives/89 ( )
  amcheri | Aug 22, 2016 |
This is one awesome pirate book. Adventure on the high seas, angst (boat loads of it), and twists and turns till the very end. Totally unpredictable. Its not a new book but I can't believe i missed it.

In fact, I had no idea Del Robertson was even published. All she ever writes (that i'm aware of) is xena fanfiction, and she still does that even now...always turning up in the various contests and invitationals that the xena fansites sponsor. I'm surprised she doesn't put more time and energy in original work. ( )
  Jemology | Dec 29, 2014 |
For Lee - because without you, there would be no Del Robertson.
I closed the logbook and dropped the quill I was using onto my desk, leaned back in my chair, and propped my feet up.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,924,462 books! | Top bar: Always visible