Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Audel Electrician's Pocket Manual, 2nd Edition
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0764541994, Paperback)Your on-the-job reference
Now fully updated for the 2002 National Electrical Code, the Electrician's Pocket Manual is packed with charts, conversions, photographs, diagrams, code standards, and other information you need on the job.
Find answers quickly and easily
* Explains updated maintenance and construction standards
* Provides details on motors, controllers, and circuits
* Examines electronic components and communications wiring
* Features 28 pages of drawings, diagrams, and plans
* Offers guidelines for dealing with hazardous location wiring
* Covers generators, mechanical power transmission, and electrical power distribution
* Includes a chapter on tools and safety
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:23 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.