God Loves Me More Than That (Dandilion…

God Loves Me More Than That (Dandilion Rhymes)

by Dandi Daley Mackall

God Love Me More Than That is just one of the great books we've read by Dandi Daley Macall. She really has a gift for writing about God and the concepts of the Bible for younger children.
  wunderlong88 | Sep 12, 2018 |
The children's book, "God Loves Me More Than That", well written in rhyme form by Dandi Daley Mackall and beautifully illustrated by David Hohn, will make a wonderful addition to any home and Sunday school library.

The hardcover picture book is for ages 4-8 and is published by WaterBrook Press. The plot is stated simply in that a little boy is reflecting on God's love for him. Having 3 wonderful grandsons, this book had me at the first opening line, "How mush love does God have for me? More than the letters between A and Z."

I especially love that David Hohn really has the details in the child's face down with such great illustrations. If one can picture or fathom the love of God for themselves, then you will be very surprised with the author's metaphorically delightful ways as "Just how much does the Lord's love weigh? More than elephants munching hay." ***** stars! I love the book! ( )
  LadyD_Books | Feb 8, 2011 |
God Loves Me More Than That by Dandi Daley Mackall does not disappoint when it comes to the illustrations, which were done by David Hohn. Each page is a new adventure for your child.

How much love does God have for me?
More than the letters between A and Z.
More than the bumbles in a bumble bee.
Gold loves me more that that!

From the moon, and the sea, to the prairie and beyond your child will hear though rhymes how much God loves them each and every day of their lives. If you have young children or grandchildren this very cute book containing a very important message is perfect for your home library!

I received this book for free from WaterBrook Multnomah Publishing Group for this review. ( )
  mejese313 | Jan 26, 2011 |
What wonderful rhythm! My favorite children's books are always the ones with great rhythm that are wonderful riddles full of giggles. This is a great addition of Rhymes to my children's book collection and what a great message. Such a wonderful way to show a child just how much they are loved. So much bigger, deeper, wider, and just plain more than that. Highly recommended. ( )
  cherryblossommj | Dec 14, 2009 |
  cherryblossommj | Dec 14, 2009 |

Simple, rhyming text explores the extent of God's love, which is more than the bumbles in a bumblebee and softer than a kitten's sneeze.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 131,824,673 books! | Top bar: Always visible