What Do You Know About Abraham Lincoln?…

What Do You Know About Abraham Lincoln? Knowledge Cards Deck

by Pomegranate Communications Inc.

2None3,663,697NoneNone
Recently added bysmurchu

No reviews

Abraham Lincoln--with his likeness engraved upon everything from Mount Rushmore to the pennies in our pockets--looms large in the lore of the United States. We all recognize Honest Abe and can summarized major events of his life, but what details can we divulge? Most of us know that he engaged in debates with Stephen Douglas, but what more personal engagement pitted the politicians as rivals? We can recite the opening of the Gettysburg Address, yet who can expound upon Lincoln s more incendiary written words? Or his use of chicken bones in a court of law? Or his struggle with the Plug-Uglies?

This deck of Knowledge Cards is a 48-stop whirlwind tour through the Land of Lincoln. The front of each card poses a question; the back provides a well-researched answer. Educational and entertaining, What Do You Know About Abraham Lincoln? will soon have you adding much more than 'two cents.'

With 48 fact-filled cards per package, Knowledge Cards are a great source of condensed information--all in a deck the size of a pack of playing cards. Each card features a question on one side with informed, illuminating comments on the other side.

Size: 3 1/4 x 4 inches. Published with Jack Van Zandt.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:45 -0400)

PLAYAWAY: "A pilot stranded in the desert awakes one morning to see, standing before him, the most extraordinary little fellow. "Please," asks the stranger, "draw me a sheep." And the pilot realizes that when life's events are too difficult to understand, there is no choice but to succumb to their mysteries. He pulls out pencil and paper... And thus begins this wise and enchanting fable that, in teaching the secret of what is really important in life, has changed forever the world for its readers"--Pub. description.… (more)

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,895,290 books! | Top bar: Always visible