Junie B.'s Essential Survival Guide to…

Junie B.'s Essential Survival Guide to School

by Barbara Park

Other authors: Denise Brunkus (Illustrator)

Series: Junie B. Jones (Survival Guide)

I was so excited when this book came out! I read it a few years ago and then reread it recently and it had my laughing out loud. This book is great for all ages because it is relatable for younger students and plain funny for older students and adults. I would use this as an introduction to journalling because it incorporates pictures and journalling. ( )
  Laura_Ashley | Nov 10, 2016 |

Barbara Parkprimary authorall editionscalculated
Brunkus, DeniseIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0375838112, Spiral-bound)

Junie B. Jones is back and better than ever
with a must-have Survival Guide!

Hello, school children! Hello! Hello! It’s me . . . Junie B., First Grader!

I have been going to school for over one-and-a-half entire years now. And I have learned a jillion things that will help you survive at that place. And guess what? Now I am going to pass this information on to y-o-u!!! I wrote it all down in my brand-new book!

Here is some of the stuff I wrote about:
Bus rules, carpools, how to stay out of trouble (possibly), homework, fun work, water fountains, friends (plus children you may not actually care for).

All the helpful hints and drawings are done by me, Junie B. Jones! Plus also, there are stickers and pages for you to write in! This thing is a hoot, I tell you!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:24:16 -0400)

Junie B. writes about her own experiences in school, and uses her examples to dispense advice about taking the school bus, doing homework, staying out of trouble, taking tests, and keeping friends.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 130,765,114 books! | Top bar: Always visible