If Dogs Ruled the World by Faith McNulty

If Dogs Ruled the World

by Faith McNulty

2 stars = it was okay. I mean, I guess the lame cartoony illustrations are apt for an 'early reader,' as is the unimaginative story, but I surely did want more. If dogs did rule the world, would that mean they'd be basically turned into humans, and we'd be basically turned into dogs? I don't think so - why couldn't dogs be more dog-like? But the end is sweet enough - the main idea is that dogs and people love each other, no matter who's in charge. ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |
Fantasy for Primary grade levels. No real plot except for what would happen if dogs were int he position of humans. Watercolor ( )
  ashore06 | Nov 23, 2008 |
This is a book about what dogs would do if they ruled the world- essentially, treat people like dogs. ( )
  t1bclasslibrary | Nov 4, 2006 |

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 043908752X, Paperback)

Faith McNulty, a prolific children's book author, has written many science books for children. In this easy reader, she invites children to imagine a pooch-patrolled world!

"If dogs ruled the world, they would keep people as pets."

The dogs are taking us to the vet, giving us flea baths, and reading training books on how to teach us to sit and lie down. Children will love this silly story, with lively illustrations by Julie Durrell, about a topsy-turvy world.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:20:23 -0400)

In a world where dogs ruled, people would be well treated as pets.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 124,929,978 books! | Top bar: Always visible