Winning Low-Limit Hold'em

by Lee Jones

The acclaimed, bestselling book for hold'em novices and low-limit veterans alike. It doesn't overwhelm readers with tables or statistics, and doesn't spend a lot of time on sophisticated plays. It simply gives you good solid strategies and tactics that will consistently beat low-limit games anywhere.… (more)

A wonderful guide to the wild games that exist at the low limits. Outlines a winning tight-aggressive strategy, and even shows how to adjust for different game and player types. ( )
  tthaas | Oct 2, 2007 |
TBR
  miketroll | Mar 14, 2007 |
An outstanding book that I've reread several times. It helps me in game plan formulation and helps me to keep my eye on the prize and not fool around when I'm up. ( )
  ElnEm | Aug 4, 2006 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,416,840 books! | Top bar: Always visible