Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead

Spirit Bound

by Richelle Mead

English (97)  German (1)  All languages (98)
Since my heart is currently broken into a million tiny pieces, the dumb romance in this book just made me sad and mad.

So my rating is obviously biased.

And I don't care. ( )
  imahorcrux | Jun 22, 2016 |
It was good, but when will the series end . . . . ( )
  mtlkch | Jun 21, 2016 |
OMG! (sorry couldn't think of anything else adequate enough for my feelings) I didn't see so much of this coming. It's rare for a book to catch me off guard. Mead really knows how to throw a curve ball.By the end of the book I had completely forgotten about Dimitri and that is saying something! Although I do like Adrian and I feel really badly for him. I do not want he and Rose together. Lisa is one of the only characters that really gets on my nerves. The Lisa and Dimitri thing, while I understand, I don't like it at all. Maybe just because I like Rose but I think it is because I can't stand Dimitri seeming weak. On a side note I just want to say that I liked Abe since I first met him and I can't wait to read more about him. The interaction between Rose and Abe always has me laughing my butt off. I am absolutely desperate for the next book. I hate these cliffhangers. ( )
  LenaR0307 | May 30, 2016 |
This series is starting to drag a little. I'll continue on with it, but she might be losing me with this one. ( )
  chessakat | Feb 5, 2016 |
I love this series. Nice character development and plot. ( )
  bell96 | Feb 2, 2016 |

Rose Hathaway has finally returned to St. Vladimir's and to her best friend, Lissa. But Rose's heart still aches for Dimitri, and she knows he's out there, somewhere. He has tasted her blood, and now he is hunting her. Only this time, he won't rest until Rose joins him--forever.… (more)

2 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.

Editions: 1921518863, 1921880112

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 108,395,139 books! | Top bar: Always visible