Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead

Spirit Bound (edition 2011)

by Richelle Mead (Author)

Series: Vampire Academy (5)

Rose Hathaway has finally returned to St. Vladimir's and to her best friend, Lissa. But Rose's heart still aches for Dimitri, and she knows he's out there, somewhere. He has tasted her blood, and now he is hunting her. Only this time, he won't rest until Rose joins him--forever.
Member:mfeddern
Title:Spirit Bound
Authors:Richelle Mead (Author)
Info:Razorbill (2011), Edition: 1, 512 pages

Spirit Bound by Richelle Mead

English (117)  German (1)  All languages (118)
3.5* ( )
  courty4189 | Mar 24, 2021 |
Very good book. Although the ending made me want to scream and bash my head against the wall till I forget everything that has happened in the series so that I can wait till it's finished and read it all again minus the headache inducing frustration. ( )
  Nicole_girl | Mar 8, 2021 |
Name: Spirit Bound
Author: Richelle Mead
Genre: YA, Supernatural, Drama, Romance, Thriller, Suspense
Summary:
"She messed up. She failed to kill him when she had the chance. Now, if she won't join him, Dimitri won't stop until he kills her"
A lot has happened to Rose Hathaway since her 18th birthday, she has loved, lost, grieved, and learned to move on. It's graduation time in St. Vladimir's Academy, Rose and her best friend, Lissa Dragomir are preparing for lives after their graduation. She starts dating Adrian Ivashkov.
But has she really moved on? When Dimitri's threatening letters which reminds her of her mistake. She knows he's hunting her.
Rose comes to know there's a way to convert Strigoi back to their original form. She, along with Lissa and Christian Ozera, joins hands with thier former enemy, Vicktor Dashkov, to save Dimitri.
Will they be successful? Will it be the same Dimitri who loves Rose?
Someone is conspiring against Rose. Queen Tatiana is murdered in her sleep, and Rose is framed for her death? What will Rose do now?
This part was very emotional and exciting. I really like Christian Ozera's sense of humour. This book finally made Lissa do something by herself. I didn't like Dimitri in this book at all. The ending was really unexpected especially with the entrance of Abe Mazur. You are totally gonna love this book. ( )
  Fatima_Anwar | Nov 30, 2020 |
3.75 ( )
  Jonez | Oct 8, 2020 |
A great addition to the Vampire Academy series, it brings pain, laughter, anger, remorse,and all those other things. But what I like most of all about it is the twist it has in it. You'd never think it would have gone the way it did, but it totally sets up for the next book. ( )
  hixxup79 | Feb 23, 2020 |
4.5 out of 5 stars!! This book leaves you with more questions then answers, but it was a great lead up story to what will be the final book in this series "Last Sacrifice." It was heartfelt, funny, intriguing, suspicious, and all-around entertaining! The characters got more developed in this book, with major twists that you don't see coming. I hope that things will turn out well during the last book and answer all of my questions .... I can't wait to find out!

2 editions of this book were published by Penguin Australia.

Editions: 1921518863, 1921880112

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,282,614 books! | Top bar: Always visible