Knit the Season: A Friday Night Knitting…

Knit the Season: A Friday Night Knitting Club Novel (Friday Night Knitting… (original 2009; edition 2009)

by Kate Jacobs (Author)

Dakota Walker spends the Christmas holidays with her Gran in Scotland--accompanied by her father, her grandparents, and her mother's best friend, Catherine. Join them as they share a trove of happy memories about Christmases past with Dakota's mom, Georgia Walker--from Georgia's childhood to her blissful time as a doting new mom.… (more)
Member:MyOwnWorld
Title:Knit the Season: A Friday Night Knitting Club Novel (Friday Night Knitting Club Novels)
Authors:Kate Jacobs (Author)
Info:Putnam Adult (2009), 272 pages

Knit the Season by Kate Jacobs (2009)

Recently added byArina40, OptimisticCautiously

English (34)  Spanish (1)  All languages (35)
not my fav. of the knit books ( )
  karenhulseman | Dec 3, 2019 |
not my fav. of the knit books ( )
  karenhulseman | Dec 3, 2019 |
This book focused a lot more on Dakota, which I liked very much. It seems like this will be the end of the Knitting Club series, at least in my view, because I'm not sure where else they could go with it at this point, except maybe to continue Dakota's story to the point where she possibly has her own children. Many members of the group are doing well and have moved on to new adventures in their personal lives, so it all seems to be pretty well wrapped up. ( )
  Melissalovesreading | Sep 30, 2018 |
I actually like this book as much as the first one. I like the fact that the author Kate Jacobs, have some flashback stories of Georgia Walker. ( )
  anacskie | Dec 22, 2017 |
  anacskie | Dec 22, 2017 |

Belongs to Series

New York seemed to be a city made for celebrations, and Dakota Walker loved every moment of the holidays: from the shoulder-to-shoulder crowds breathlessly waiting for the lighting of the gigantic Christmas tree in Rockefeller Center, to the winter-themed department store windows displaying postmodern Santas, to - her favourite - the kickoff to a month of fun with that ruckus of a parade on Thanksgiving morning.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,596,583 books! | Top bar: Always visible