Agile Coaching by Rachel Davies

Agile Coaching

by Rachel Davies

This is an excellent book for those just starting out in the world of Scrum Mastering or Agile Coaching. I found it was really easy to read, keeping a great balance between introduction, real examples, details and resources to explore for more detail. As an experienced Agile Coach I got several small ideas out of it that I am now trialing. ( )
  AndrewRusling | Feb 16, 2012 |
This is a great book. I'd recommend it to anyone beginning as an agile coach.
I did not learn anything new but it's a good reminder, easy to read and didactic. I like the checklists at the end of each chapter, they're really useful on a daily basis. ( )
  tremeur | Jan 10, 2010 |
Agile Coaching is the book I wish I had read when I started coaching my first team. While agile is spreading fast, a lot of people take on coaching roles, these people finally have a book to find the answer for their questions.
The book Rachel & Liz wrote is not only good for people new to coaching, as a seasoned coach, I found some new idea's (Standup Checkov), it refreshed rusted idea's (ping pong programming), and challenged some other (no comments). This is one of the books I know I will at least skim (probably read) once a year. Liz and Rachel assembled an enormous amount of tips to help you coach (agile) teams.
If you read one book about coaching it should be this one. If you want to read more, you will find in the book the necessary info on where to find more detail about a topic. (Although they have found a way to explain most idea's at least as good as the original author.) On top of all this, while reading the book, it was as if Rachel and Liz where right beside me to help me with all their experience.
This was a book I was waiting for. ( )
  YvesHanoulle | Oct 9, 2009 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,632,088 books! | Top bar: Always visible