The Fall Festival by Mercer Mayer

The Fall Festival (edition 2009)

by Mercer Mayer (Author)

Join Little Critter and his family on their exciting road trip to the Fall Festival. From apple picking to hayrides, discover how fun the harvest season can be.
Member:BridgeElementary01
Title:The Fall Festival
Authors:Mercer Mayer (Author)
Info:Scholastic (2009)

The Fall Festival by Mercer Mayer

lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
AR reading level: 1.2
  G.C.S. | Mar 16, 2016 |
Summary: This is a little critters story about the critters going to the fall festival. While they are there they eat, play games, take a hay ride, and pick out a pumkin. They have a lot of fun then they head home.

Personal Response: I really enjoyed this book because it relates to me because I read little critters books all through my childhood. I also love fall.

Classroom Extension Ideas: I could have the students draw the perfect pumpkin. Also we could talk about the season of fall. ( )
  ke141703 | Oct 31, 2011 |
This is a bok about Little Critter and his family on a fun fall festival. They do several things at the festival, such as picking apples, to riding on hayrides. They see how fun the season can be. This is such an easy, fun read for younger beginner readers. The words are big on the pages, and the illustrations are bright and fun.
  crdutton | Feb 9, 2010 |

Belongs to Series

Belongs to Publisher Series

I Can Read (My First)
Phonics Book 10: Short U

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,282,077 books! | Top bar: Always visible