Delia's Complete Cookery Course (Vol 1-3)

by Delia Smith

Delia is renowned for her tried-and-tested, foolproof recipes. The Complete Cookery Course is the book that has taken pride of place in kitchens for over 30 years. It's a cookbook that you will return to again and again, including recipes for all-time classics like Taramasalata, Boeuf Bourguignonne, Gratin Dauphinois and Rich Bread and Butter Pudding. As clear and comprehensive as ever, Delia's recipes are suitable for beginners as well as more experienced cooks, providing you with all you need for a lifetime of cooking and eating well. To celebrate the 30th anniversary of the first publication of the omnibus edition and sales of over 6 million copies across all editions, Delia's Complete Cookery Course has been re-issued with a fresh, new jacket.This hardback edition has been re-issued with a fresh, new jacket.… (more)

Essential. ( )
  expatscot | Feb 13, 2018 |
This book is indispensable: the only reason I've not given 5 stars is the occasional inclusion of non-standard variations of classic dishes. For most purposes this book is the first one I turn to for general guidance as well as specific recipes. MB 2015-11-22 ( )
  MyopicBookworm | Nov 22, 2015 |
Okay, so it is "Delia", but I have to say that I love this book. Whenever I follow one of her recipes it nearly always turns out perfect! ( )
1 vote Fluffyblue | Jul 20, 2008 |
5 stars, because it's where I go when I think, 'now, how should I do this...?' ( )
4 vote Goldengrove | Jul 1, 2008 |
I was brought up on Delia, she's perfect for comfort cooking and love the fact she's 'updated' some of her recipes to include new ingredients like 'mange tout' and dietry choices like 'veggies.' ( )
  jillianmarie | Feb 16, 2008 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 180,305,749 books! | Top bar: Always visible