Ghosts: A Nonfiction Companion to A Good Night for Ghosts

by Mary Pope Osborne, Natalie Pope Boyce (Author)

Other authors: Sal Murdocca (Illustrator)

Series: Magic Tree House: Fact Tracker (20), Magic Tree House (RG 20)

A guide to ghosts discusses the history of human belief in them, famous hauntings in the United States and Great Britain, and some possible alternative explanations for them.

lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
I really liked this book a lot. I am a huge fan of ghosts and really love reading about them and to read this I learned a lot which is a huge part as to why i liked it. I also liked the mix of stories within the book. It wasnt just scary stories, there were stories of humor, and mystery. The message of this book is to just learn about ghosts, what may be fact and what may be fiction. It is an easy read and really fun to read as well. ( )
  dvazqu2 | Oct 22, 2015 |
My book report is on Ghosts. I read this book because I didn’t read it at school. This book has lots of stories, of scary, spooky, funny, and mystery. I love this book now. It’s a Magic Tree House book. Want to scare your friends on a rainy, cold spooky night - this book will help.
-by Lexi
  SturgisPublicLibrary | May 31, 2012 |

Mary Pope Osborneprimary authorall editionscalculated
Boyce, Natalie PopeAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Murdocca, SalIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Reference guide/companion to

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,333,860 books! | Top bar: Always visible