The First Book of Birds

by Margaret Williamson

Series: First Books Series (18)

47None427,374 (4)None
Excerpt from The First Book of Birds The color and shape of birds' feathers help us to tell one kind of bird from another. However, this book is about more than tell ing birds apart. It is about all the many things that make a bird a bird and all the fascinating ways birds have of living their own special kinds of lives. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.… (more)

No reviews
added by liv404 | editKirkus

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 158,843,836 books! | Top bar: Always visible