Street Game

by Christine Feehan

Series: Ghostwalkers (8)

"For Mack McKinley and his team of GhostWalker killing machines, urban warfare is an art form. But despite a hard-won knowledge of the San Francisco streets, Mack knows from experience that too many things can still go wrong. Danger is just another part of the game--and he's come face-to-face with a woman who can play just as tough. She's Jamie, a woman with a sapphire stare so potent it can destroy a man. Years ago she and Mack had a connection--volatile, erotic, and electric. Then she vanished. Now she's walked back into Mack's life as a spy with too many secrets for her own good. Against all odds, she's hooking up with Mack one more time to take on an enemy that could destroy them both or bring them together again in one hot, no-holds-barred adrenaline rush."--p. [4] of cover.… (more)

English (15)  Dutch (1)  All languages (16)
DESCRIPTION, NOT REVIEW: For Mack McKinley and his team of GhostWalker killing machines, urban warfare is an art. But despite a hard-won knowledge of the San Francisco streets, Mack knows from experience that too many things can still go wrong. Danger was just another part of the game—and now he’s come face-to-face with a woman who can play just as tough.

She’s Jaimie, a woman with a sapphire stare so potent it can destroy a man. Years ago she and Mack had a history—volatile, erotic, and electric. Then she vanished. Now she’s walked back into Mack’s life, as a spy with more secrets than are good for her. Against all odds, she’s hooking up with Mack one more time to take on an enemy that could destroy them both, or bring them back together in one hot, no-holds-barred adrenaline rush. ( )
  treehousereader | Sep 22, 2019 |
Very good book. I have been reading this book series out of order on accident so I knew who Joe was:( ( )
  4smores | Apr 10, 2018 |
Christine Feehan has done it again. I have read all of her books and to me Street Game's story line is very interesting and very thorough. I could not put it down. This book is filled with fun and action to keep you reading after lights out. ( )
  Carol420 | May 31, 2016 |
I really enjoy her 'Game' series. They are paranormal military people. They had psychic talent before they were altered but the didn't sign up for the genetic altering that was also done to them. In this outing we learn about Team Three, Mack's team. They grew up together on the streets of Chicago and are a family by choice not by blood. Definitely see a Kane and Brian stories probably in the near future from indications in the storyline. Possibly even more on Violet. Little bit of an abrupt wind down to the end of the story but it helped tie the story together for a reasonable ending. ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 7, 2016 |
I haven't read any other books in this series, so I had no expectations but also no context. Perhaps that's why I couldn't get into it. Too many allusions to pay events I didn't know about, to many trite phrases, clichéd characters, over the top caricatures. ( )
  yonitdm | Dec 10, 2015 |

Christine Feehanprimary authorall editionscalculated
Stechschulte, TomNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For Mary Scriven, a woman who brings joy into my life each time I see her. Always keep your childlike joy of living.
Black night. No moon, no stars. Just the way he liked it.

GenreThing

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,289,381 books! | Top bar: Always visible