The Darkest Kiss

by Gena Showalter

Anya, goddess of anarchy, has never known pleasure. Until Lucien, the incarnation of death, draws her like no other. When the merciless Lord of the Underworld is ordered by the gods to claim Anya himself, their uncontrollable attraction becomes an anguished pursuit.

English (49)  Dutch (1)  All languages (50)
I really liked this action packed, emotional fuelled book!

I am quickly becoming a huge fan of this series; what a gripping story!

I don't think that this book can I be read without having read the first one and it does leave you needing to read the next book to continue the main background story arc as well as leaving some romantic sub-plots hanging (hence not 5stars) but what a cram-packed tale!

I loved the relationship development between our romantic couple, the twists & turns, the action, the passion and the heart melting romance. I can't wait to read the next book in this amazing series! ( )
  -Flora- | Nov 8, 2020 |
The journey continues. I loved how Lucien found love and how there was all there sacrifices. The story in this book was different, yet similar with the story in the first instalment in this series. I truly loved this book and I cannot wait to read more of the Lords stories :) ( )
  AllAndAnyBooks | Sep 17, 2020 |
Man, this was a mess of a book. In the beginning they just kept going back and forth in their feelings and actions, it was maddening. In the middle, things picked up a bit, but after that it all went downhill again. The side stories were the most coherent parts. I'm done with this series, there's a lot better out there. ( )
  Vonini | Oct 7, 2019 |
Death and the goddess of Anarchy make for an interesting couple. He's ordered to kill her and she leads him on a merry chase while he tries to not follow orders
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
I can't even with these books. How did I not read them before now??? ( )
  ladypembroke | May 17, 2019 |
He was known as the Dark One.

GenreThing

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,419,480 books! | Top bar: Always visible