Beyond the Station Lies the Sea by Jutta…

Beyond the Station Lies the Sea

by Jutta Richter

181782,435 (4)None

What would you do without your guardian angel? What would you do to achieve your dream? Would you sell your guardian angel if it meant achieving your dream? Niner lives on the streets. He had been living there part time ever since his mother's new boyfriend moved in and began his abuse. He has been living there full time ever since he found his mother in a pool of blood and the ambulance took her away. All he wants is to go to the sea with his friend Cosmos. It takes money to get to the sea. All Niner has to offer to sell is his guardian angel.
This was a great book. It took me a little while to get in to the book but once I did I finished it very quickly. I would like to read more by this author. ( )
  skstiles612 | Nov 29, 2009 |

Trying to get to the beach where it is warm, two homeless boys enlist the aid of a rich woman who gives them money in exchange for a guardian angel.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,999,975 books! | Top bar: Always visible