Twilight / New Moon / Eclipse by Stephenie…

Twilight / New Moon / Eclipse

by Stephenie Meyer

1971090,209 (3.57)None

I will not make any comment on the quality of the writing but I will say this,
I am like one of those people that can go into a cluttered home up for sale and strip back everything visually to see myself living there. Many people, the majority really just cannot do that. Imagine that when you contemplate reading these books with your sneer permanently etched on your face.

Urthwild | Nov 29, 2014 |

Urthwild | Nov 29, 2014 |

Deeply romantic and extraordinarily suspenseful,Twilight,New Moon, andEclipsecapture the struggle between defying our instincts and satisfying our desires. This stunning set includes three hardcover books, two full-color posters and exclusive tattoos, and makes the perfect gift for fans of this bestselling vampire love story.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:20:37 -0400)

Deeply romantic and extraordinarily suspenseful, TWILIGHT, NEW MOON and ECLIPSE capture the struggle between defying our instincts and satisfying our desires. This stunning set makes the perfect gift for fans of this bestselling vampire love story. Visit the author's website at www.stephaniemeyer.com… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 136,314,646 books! | Top bar: Always visible