Tempted (House of Night, Book 6) by P. C.…

Tempted (House of Night, Book 6) (edition 2009)

by P. C. Cast (Author)

Series: House of Night (6)

Zoey Redbird, High Priestess-in-training, finds herself juggling three guys--one of which is so into protecting her that he can sense her emotions. Meanwhile the dark force lurking in the tunnels under the Tulsa Depot is spreading, and only Zoey has the power to stop the evil immortal Kalona who is behind it. Will Zoey have the courage to chance losing her life, her heart, and her soul?… (more)
Member:MoniqueP
Title:Tempted (House of Night, Book 6)
Authors:P. C. Cast (Author)
Info:St. Martin's Griffin (2009), Edition: First, 336 pages

Work Information

Tempted by P. C. Cast

English (87)  German (3)  All languages (90)
I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS DEATH I REFUSE TO ACCEPT IT I WILL NOT.
THAT IS ALL. ( )
  ssuprnova | Nov 3, 2021 |
I love this series although the quality of the books has gone down significantly and i only continue reading because each book ends with a major cliffhanger, this one has the worst one so far. ( )
  Nicole_girl | Mar 8, 2021 |
bit slow. the narrative. i read it in one day - so not me :) ( )
  rickycatto | Sep 9, 2020 |
OMG! OMG! WTF?! WTH even!

very sad I almost cried. ( )
  hixxup79 | Feb 23, 2020 |
I read this for the "A Book That Makes You Mad" part of my 2019 reading challenge. I dislike this book and I dislike the series and I dislike the dumbed-down teen speak and the uber dramatic characters and all their boyfriend drama. ( )
  Linyarai | Feb 16, 2020 |
Like the best teen dramas, Tempted's issues are relatable... But [the Casts] philosophizing goes on a bit too long, putting readers in a holding pattern even when Zoey and her gang are on the move. It's only when they reach the killer cliffhanger that you'll accuse them of moving too swiftly.

Cast, P. C.primary authorall editionsconfirmed
Cast, KristinAuthormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Kristin and I would like to dedicate this book to our fabulous editor, Jennifer Weis, who is a pleasure to work with and who makes rewriting bearable. We heart you, Jen!
The night sky over Tulsa was alight with a magical crescent moon.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,537,333 books! | Top bar: Always visible