Silent Night in Dry Creek by Janet Tronstad

Silent Night in Dry Creek (2009)

by Janet Tronstad

"For private investigator Wade Sutton, the town holds too many memories, none of them fond, of his childhood. Yet he can't say no when the sheriff asks him to secretly watch over a woman who might be in danger. 'Helping' lovely Jasmine Hunter with the church's Christmas celebration does more for his bruised heart than he wants to admit, as does being back on his family's farm. But he can't stay in Dry Creek, unless Jasmine gives him a reason to call it home again."--P. [4] of cover.… (more)

So good that I read the entire book in one day! ( )
  whybehave2002 | Dec 30, 2018 |
I loved that it was a good Christmas story that had edge but not to much edge. ( )
  RinHanase | Mar 11, 2017 |
  RinHanase | Mar 11, 2017 |
A P.I. who is recovering from an injury is asked by the sheriff to secretly protect a young woman who is an ex-con from her boyfriend who is still in prison but threatening her. Wade Sutton falls in love with Jasmine Hunter, who plays the same angel part he did in the Christmas pageant years ago. Wade has to be reconciled to his family and old problems and discover there is more for him in his hometown called Dry Creek in Montana than he ever imagined. A sweet Christmas story of loss and recovery and faith. ( )
  nolak | Jan 30, 2010 |
For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord.  - Luke 2:11
I have been blessed in my life to have some warm, wonderful aunts (my mother's sisters).  This book is dedicated to them:  Wilma A. (deceased now but I think of her often), Grace L., Alice N., Mary M. And Gladys B.
You want me to keep an eye on her?

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,818,782 books! | Top bar: Always visible