Family Ties by Danielle Steel

Family Ties (edition 2010)

by Danielle Steel (Author)

In this compelling novel, a young woman overnight becomes mother to her sister's three small children. Grown now, each of them will choose a different path. Through it all, one thing will remain: family ties.
Member:VasArch
Title:Family Ties
Authors:Danielle Steel (Author)
Info:Random House Large Print Publishing (2010), Edition: Airport/Ireland/Export and Waterstones ed

Family Ties by Danielle Steel

Recently added byjasminesandbooks, Arina40, proudreaders, TateTito, private library, Twinmountain, MeraKetso

I listened to this book on Audio CD. It was okay but nothing special. Mostly listened to it because I got it as a 2 book set. ( )
  lacey.tucker | Mar 10, 2016 |
too formulistic ( )
  tmscott13 | Jan 23, 2016 |
Too many over-the-top story lines crammed into this one. ( )
  MarthaJeanne | Nov 27, 2013 |
This book has my heart! I love the compassion she showed for her sisters children! ( )
  JulieMagen | Dec 7, 2011 |
This book you must read,I couldn't put it down.Their was a lot of drama in almost every page. ( )
  jeanan | Sep 5, 2011 |
Seth Adams left Annie Ferguson's West Village apartment on a sunny September Sunday afternoon.

very good book

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,942,379 books! | Top bar: Always visible