Mama's Song by Ben Beaton

Mama's Song (2009)

by Ben Beaton

721,583,082 (3.17)None

It was okay, I guess. Well, I managed to finish it - just really not my type of book. ( )
  lfae | Nov 11, 2011 |
  lfae | Nov 11, 2011 |

Georgina - a teenager, alone and pregnant - is estranged from her mother and father. When she seeks refuge in a country town, she discovers her grandmother has passed away, leaving her more alone than ever. It is here, in a small country hospital, that she must come to terms with the enormity of what she faces and the new life she is now responsible for.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,068,173 books! | Top bar: Always visible