The Century for Young People: 1901-1936:…

The Century for Young People: 1901-1936: Becoming Modern America (edition 2009)

by Peter Jennings (Author), Todd Brewster (Author)

232879,899 (4)None
A three-volume adaptation of The century for young people by Peter Jennings and Todd Brewster in which United States events during the 20th century are explained.
Member:eseals201
Title:The Century for Young People: 1901-1936: Becoming Modern America
Authors:Peter Jennings (Author)
Other authors:Todd Brewster (Author)
Info:Delacorte Books for Young Readers (2009), 128 pages

Work Information

The Century for Young People: 1901-1936: Becoming Modern America by Peter Jennings

This book was extraordinary. It was well written with great facts about history. It was matter of fact about the horrors and brought different perspectives with the interviews of the people who shared those perspectives. A truly great work.
I read this on my Nook checked out from the library, so if there were pictures, they were not included. ( )
  Jill.Haner | Feb 16, 2014 |
Read it for a quick overview with my daughter. I really enjoyed the living book feel to it. The biographies that brought each era alive were excellent. Guess I will read the adult version now as well. ( )
  Mirkwood | May 10, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 180,393,742 books! | Top bar: Always visible