Jamie Lee Curtis's Books to Grow By Treasury

by Jamie Lee Curtis

Other authors: Laura Cornell (Illustrator)

261716,158 (3)None
Collects four stories about growing up, including how life as a child is different from an infant and accepting one's own flaws.

I know, I know, I'm typically skeptical about celebrities writing children's books, but I picked up this one and I just really liked it: Thoughtful, funny, inspiring stories. On top of that, this book contains a number of activities, mazes, ideas for arts and crafts, templates to write your own stories. All in all, very inspirational!

The stories in this compendium are: [b:When I Was Little|653314|When I Was Little A Four-Year-Old's Memoir of Her Youth|Jamie Lee Curtis|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1348131682s/653314.jpg|1429840], [b:I'm Gonna Like Me|6489672|I'm Gonna Like Me Letting Off a Little Self-Esteem|Jamie Lee Curtis|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1348715126s/6489672.jpg|2102721], [b:Where Do Balloons Go?|8561137|Where Do Balloons Go? An Uplifting Mystery|Jamie Lee Curtis|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1328014993s/8561137.jpg|699837] and [b:Is There Really a Human Race?|108423|Is There Really a Human Race?|Jamie Lee Curtis|https://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1348004066s/108423.jpg|104483] ( )
  Fjola | Oct 17, 2013 |

Jamie Lee Curtisprimary authorall editionscalculated
Cornell, LauraIllustratorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,392,487 books! | Top bar: Always visible