Shades of Gray by Jackie Kessler
When the most dangerous man alive, the sociopath known as Doctor Hypnotic, suddenly surfaces, superheroes Jet and Iridium will once again be called upon to set aside their differences. Yet in the process, deeply buried secrets will come to light that will change everything the former best friends think they know about each other and themselves.… (more)

The second installment of the Icarus Project books by Jackie Kessler and Caitlin Kittredge is just as thrilling as the first. For those that have read the first book Black and White, our heroes Jet and Iridium are left dealing with the consequences of their actions in the previous book. Once again it is filled with drama and humor that is hard not to love. I would highly recommend it to anyone that liked the first one because it is as good, if not better, than Black and White which was excellent itself. By the end of Shades of Gray we are once again craving more of the world in which our two superheroines inhabit. ( )
  UrbanFantasyGuy | Nov 22, 2010 |

Jackie Kesslerprimary authorall editionscalculated
Kittredge, Caitlinmain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,343,961 books! | Top bar: Always visible