Ten Things I Love About You

by Julia Quinn

Series: Bevelstoke (3)

Sebastian Grey is a devilishly handsome rogue with a secret. Annabel Winslow's family voted her the Winslow most likely to speak her mind and the Winslow most likely to fall asleep in church. Sebastian's uncle is the Earl of Newbury, and if he dies without siring an heir, Sebastian inherits everything. Lord Newbury has decided that Annabel is the answer to all of his problems. Annabel does not want to marry Lord Newbury, especially when she finds out he once romanced her grandmother.… (more)

Cute. I was hoping this would end up on my chubby heroine, or maybe even abused heroine, shelves - but no. I adore Julia Quinn, but there is no angst to be had in this sweet book! ( )
  Rhiannon.Mistwalker | Aug 19, 2022 |
Definitely my favourite of the Bevelstoke series. The grandmother character was my favourite. I loved her straight talking. But overall I thought all the characters were well written and developed. ( )
  thewestwing | Aug 12, 2022 |
Ten Things I Love About You - Quinn
Audio performance by Rosalyn Landor
3 stars

The third book of the Bevelstoke series was predictable, mildly entertaining, and not nearly as funny as the second book. The secret identification of the author of the ridiculous Miss Butterworth books actually removed so much of the humor that was the best part of the previous book. There was no humor at all in the disgusting Earl of Newbury. ( )
  msjudy | May 31, 2022 |
Ridiculous, hilarious, delightful -- everything one could want in a Bevelstoke novel, not least the reveal of the real identity of the elusive Sara G (novelist, who pecks her heroine's mother to death with pigeons). The only thing I would say that takes away from this is the very vile and realistic scenes of assault. I appreciate the realism, I hate the realism. Audio book quite well read. ( )
  jennybeast | Apr 14, 2022 |
Wonderful, not quite as good as the Bridgerton series but still an enjoyable romp. ( )
  Bookjoy144 | Mar 2, 2022 |

Quinn, Juliaprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Landor, RosalynReadermain authorsome editionsconfirmed
Grey, EmmaCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Loriente, Mireia Teréssecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Neild, RobynCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
For my readers,
Without you, I couldn't have the coolest job in the world.

And also from Paul,
for precisely the same reason.
A few years ago.

He couldn't sleep.

Ten Things You Should Know About This Book

1. Sebastian Grey is a devilishly handsome rogue with a secret.

2. Annabel Winslow's family voted her The Winslow Most Likely to Speak Her Mind and The Winslow Most Likely to Fall Asleep in Church.

3. Sebastian's uncle is the Earl of Newbury, and if he dies without siring an heir, Sebastian inherits everything.

4. Lord Newbury detests Sebastian and will stop at nothing to prevent this from happening.

5. Lord Newbury has decided that Annabel is the answer to all of his problems.

6. Annabel does not want to marry Lord Newbury, especially when she finds out he once romanced her grandmother.

7. is shocking

8. is delicious

9. is downright wicked, all of which lead the way to

10. Happily. Ever. After.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 180,145,159 books! | Top bar: Always visible