Blindsight (1992)

by Robin Cook

Robin Cook is back-with a shocking story of medical conspiracy. Today, organ transplants are common miracles of science. But if the supply cannot meet the demand, how far will people go to find donors? Dr. Laurie Montgomery, a forensic pathologist, learns the terrifying answer when she investigates a series of fatal "overdose" of young professionals. Some crimes are beyond comprehension. But seeing is believing.… (more)

English (12)  Dutch (2)  Spanish (2)  Italian (1)  Catalan (1)  All languages (18)
like this series ( )
  daaft | Aug 13, 2022 |
  archivomorero | Jun 25, 2022 |
To now read this 30 year old novel that was the beginning of Laurie and Jack----what fun...well, that means putting aside all the horror of what was happening IN the novel. Having read so many of Robin Cook's books, it's amazing to see how he has not changed, only improved and I have thoroughly enjoyed the evolution of Lauie and Jack. ( )
  nyiper | Apr 27, 2022 |
Medical examiner in New York tries to halt a rash of cocaine overdoses and finds something worse.
  BLTSbraille | Oct 20, 2021 |
I love to read gripping medical thrillers and just came across this series last month with book #12 [b:Genesis|44433772|Genesis (Jack Stapleton & Laurie Montgomery, #12)|Robin Cook|https://i.gr-assets.com/images/S/compressed.photo.goodreads.com/books/1552624044l/44433772._SY75_.jpg|69000629]. The characters and plot were so well written that I had to find the first in the series and start catching up.

I am surprised to say the least that Jack Stapleton isn't part of this novel yet just Dr. Laurie Montgomery, a forensic pathologist working for the Office of Chief Medical Examiner in NYC. I'm giving this a lower rating because I personally don't like stories involving crime families. ( )
  xKayx | Dec 14, 2020 |
To David and Laurel and their new life together

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 180,222,349 books! | Top bar: Always visible