Dead in the Family

by Charlaine Harris

Series: Sookie Stackhouse (10)

After the brief but deadly Faery War, Sookie Stackhouse is hurt and she's angry. Just about the only bright spot in her life is the love she thinks she feels for vampire Eric Northman who is under scrutiny by the new Vampire King because of their relationship. And as the political implications of the Shifters coming out are beginning to be felt, Sookie's connection to the Shreveport pack draws her into the debate and up against a Fae who wants her dead.… (more)

hb
  5083mitzi | Jul 1, 2021 |
Decent fluff ( )
  wetdryvac | Mar 2, 2021 |
This is the last Sookie book I've read in the series. This book was just meh and it made me question why I've stayed with the series for so long. I'm glad I stopped here because I hear the next couple of books are terrible. ( )
  payday1999 | Dec 8, 2020 |
So far this has been my least favorite in the Sookie Stackhouse series. The story didn't really have any real plot or direction. It was as like a short story that kept rambling on. ( )
  AshleyVanessaGG | Jul 6, 2020 |
not my favorite of the series. too much politics, too much blah, blah, blah. more action, please! ( )
  stephanie_M | Apr 30, 2020 |
Harris is no mean shakes at romance — Erik may be dead, but he's still hot — and she serves up the paranormal thrills and juggles her enormous cast with ease. But more to the point, she seamlessly blends all this into a lovingly observed portrait of small-town Louisiana.

Harris, Charlaineprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Boucher, Frédérique LeTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Campling, AndrewCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Desimini, LisaCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Mümmler, BrittaTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Parker, JohannaNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
This book is dedicated to our son Patrick, who has not only met our hopes, dreams and expectations for him, but exceeded them.
"I feel bad that I'm leaving you like this," Amelia said.

Sourcebooks Landmark

An edition of this book was published by Sourcebooks Landmark.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,436,882 books! | Top bar: Always visible