dismiss

The Knitting Answer Book: Solutions to Every Problem You'll Ever Face;… (2005)

by Margaret Radcliffe

Series: Answer Book

With expert answers to scores of new knitting questions, Margaret Radcliffe's classic guide is better than ever. You'll find a wide assortment of cast ons and bind offs, techniques for beading and knitting backwards, tips for knitting in the round, and strategies for measuring tricky fabrics. Whether you're a beginner venturing out into the wide world of yarn crafts or a more experienced knitter struggling through complex needlework challenges, The Knitting Answer Book has a solution for every knitting problem you'll encounter.… (more)

This a handy reference book filled with tips and advice for all knitters, from beginners to experts. The small size makes it perfect for on the go knitting. I believe it should be considered an essential tool for the knitter. ( )
  Mootastic1 | Jan 15, 2016 |
This is a very informative,enjoyable book. ( )
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
This is a very informative,enjoyable book. ( )
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
I find this book to be very helpful. Since I have the ebook, I can easily search for topics, but the text references the wrong page numbers. I still like being able to search. The diagrams and topics are all great to understanding mistakes and techniques. If you are interested, check out the tech-knitting blog. It's not related, but very similar content. ( )
  CassandraT | Oct 10, 2014 |
every knitter should have this book in their bag of tricks! ( )
  hyphen613 | May 19, 2014 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 148,921,133 books! | Top bar: Always visible