Captain America: Reborn by Ed Brubaker

Captain America: Reborn (edition 2010)

by Ed Brubaker, Bryan Hitch (Illustrator), Butch Guice (Illustrator)

"After the death of a dream comes the return of a legend! Captain America--Steve Rogers--is reborn, but is he the hero we know and love? Or is the new Captain merely a pawn of the Red Skull--or perhaps something worse?..."--P. [4] of cover.
Member:evareads
Title:Captain America: Reborn
Authors:Ed Brubaker
Other authors:Bryan Hitch (Illustrator), Butch Guice (Illustrator)
Info:Marvel (2010), Hardcover, 232 pages
Tags:graphic novel, fantasy

Captain America Reborn by Ed Brubaker

I never get tired of watching Captain America punch nazis in the face. Cap is back and most of it actually made sense. ( )
  ragwaine | Sep 8, 2019 |
A great Captain America story of reliving moment of his life, a fun read with some brilliant art work to go with it. ( )
  Elliots89 | May 31, 2012 |
Did anyone actually think that Steve Rogers would stay dead? Yeah... course not. Fans of Captain America would of course enjoy this book but I thought it was merely okay. I have seen better action depicted in other books and the plot device used to bring him back to life was not that interesting to me. I think Blackest Night did a better job of bringing people back from the dead.

One great note about the artwork is that the artist depicts the females in the book rather realistically. No outrageous proportions. They actually looked like normal women! (Albeit comic book attractive.) ( )
  derfman | Oct 7, 2010 |

Ed Brubakerprimary authorall editionscalculated
Guice, ButchIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Hitch, BryanIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
H.A.M.M.E.R. Federal Holding Facility. Thunderbolts Evaluation Report. Subject: Synthia Schmidt, ALA: SIN

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,193,068 books! | Top bar: Always visible