The New Tolerance: How a cultural movement threatens to destroy you, your…

by Bob Hostetler

This book will help readers discern truth from error and to withstand the pressure-even persecution-to conform to a relativistic culture.

The New Tolerance: How a cultural movement threatens to destroy you, your faith, and your children by Josh McDowell & Bob Hostetler

Why I picked this book up: I picked it up because it was about the postmodernism and I wanted to see what it had to say about our children. I see it all the time and how standing up for Christianity is not seen as ok and goes against this “tolerance” idea.

General Thoughts: This topic is interesting and though provoking. I kept asking myself where the line really was. I kept asking myself, “Where is tolerance really and intolerance?” I wondered many times, how we can teach my children how to come to right and wrong and to know the difference. I think Jesus was loving and compassionate but he was not always accepting. I think that is the difference.

Why I finished this book: I really enjoyed this book because of the topic and wanted to see how he could tie it all together.

Rating: I’d give it a 4 out of 5 star rating. ( )
  DrT | Jul 6, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,456,254 books! | Top bar: Always visible