No Mercy (Dark-Hunter) by Sherrilyn Kenyon

No Mercy (Dark-Hunter) (edition 2011)

by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Series: Were-Hunter (7), Dark-Hunter (19)

Shape-shifter Dev Peltier and Dark-Hunter Samia fall in love in spite of Samia's painful history as a betrayed Amazon warrior and the presence of old and new enemies in New Orleans.
Member:dragonskin
Title:No Mercy (Dark-Hunter)
Authors:Sherrilyn Kenyon
Info:St. Martin's Paperbacks (2011), Edition: Reprint, Mass Market Paperback, 384 pages
Collections:Your library, To read

No Mercy by Sherrilyn Kenyon

hb
  5083mitzi | Jul 23, 2020 |
as usual I loved it! But Nick & Artemis WTF?!?! How cute Acheron is having a baby. Nick he scares. Dev's he's so cute. I hope there's a book for Urian cause I think he should deserve another shot at love. ( )
  hixxup79 | Feb 23, 2020 |
Kept things moving well, likeable characters. Great one liners, just love that bear, learn more history. Loved the audio version with narrator Holter Graham.
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
This was a good book. It followed the same format as the other books in the series. Unfortunately I have not been reading them in order, but I would like to continue to read the books in this series. Although the book was about Dev, the were-bear, it seemed to talk a lot about Nick. It seems that they are setting up Nick for another book. ( )
  readingover50 | Jun 11, 2019 |
review em breve
  Joana_v_v | Aug 10, 2018 |

Sherrilyn Kenyonprimary authorall editionscalculated
Barrena, Maria del Mar RodriguezTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Palomo, Ana Isabel DominguezTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
You can take my life, but you'll never break me.

Dev Peltier thought he knew it all. But one night when not just a Dark-Hunter, but an official member of the Dogs of War sashays into his bar, he realizes that he might have met his match.

Sam was one the fiercest Amazon warrior in her tribe. But when an act of brutal betrayal made her a Dark-Hunter, she's been pissed ever since.

Life fast, fight hard and enjoy the night. That's her credo. But as old enemies and new move into New Orleans, she realizes that Dev just might be the only hope she and mankind have to save the world.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,699,315 books! | Top bar: Always visible