Crescendo (The Hush, Hush Saga) by Becca…

Crescendo (The Hush, Hush Saga) (edition 2010)

by Becca Fitzpatrick

Series: Hush, Hush (2)

3,4741983,170 (3.76)47
Sixteen-year-old Nora Grey struggles to face the truth while coping with having a fallen angel boyfriend named Patch and unraveling the mystery surrounding her father's death.
Member:BookCrazed2013
Title:Crescendo (The Hush, Hush Saga)
Authors:Becca Fitzpatrick
Info:Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers (2010), Edition: First Edition, Hardcover, 432 pages

Work Information

Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

★★★★☆

first of all: WHY DID YOU END IT LIKE THAT? THAT CLIFFHANGER? i need to read crooked kingdom before i start the third book but now i’m too invested in this series to wait.

there were so many plot twists and i was confused but the author does a really good job at making things clear. when being introduced to a new idea, she explains it very well.

this book is pretty fast-paced, but that might just be because it’s an ebook and i tend to read ebooks quickly.

as much as i wanted patch and nora to be together in this book, i was very satisfied by their last moment because you can see that patch truly does care about nora, even if it wasn’t supposed to happen.

also, fuck you rixon you dirty goat cheese flubnubber trash can stinker smelly bean burrito big boy hooligan fat bat penis fat headass. ugly. dumb. stupid. ( )
  ninaleonidovna | Oct 2, 2022 |
Argh, cliffhanger!
  panamamama | Aug 2, 2022 |
Book 2 is not as mysterious or intriguing as Hush, Hush, and has definite Twilight/New Moon vibes. The end is much better than the beginning and I recommend having Silence (book 3) ready to go. ( )
  LREnglishTeach | Jan 3, 2022 |
  LREnglishTeach | Jan 3, 2022 |
Pulpy teen lit. Not intellectual in the slightest, but quite fun. (Also not as good as the first in the series, rather predictable ending, unfortunately.) ( )
  Cerestheories | Nov 8, 2021 |

Becca Fitzpatrickprimary authorall editionscalculated
Porto, JamesCover designersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

Belongs to Publisher Series

To Jenn Martin and Rebecca Sutton, for your friendship superpowers! Thanks also to T.J. Fritsche, for suggesting the character name Ecanus.
The fingers of the thorn-apple tree clawed at the windowpane behind Harrison Grey, and he dog-eared his page, no longer able to read through the racket.
The good news: I convinced Lynn not to send Scott over this morning to pick you up. The bad news: Lynn is set on the tour of town. At this point I'm not sure saying no is going to work. Would you mind taking him around after class? Keep it short. Really short. I left his number on the kitchen counter.
XOXO-Mom
P.S. I'll call you tonight from my hotel.
THIS RING BELONGS TO THE BLACK HAND. HE KILLED YOUR DAD.
I was a jerk last night. Forgive me?

Après une année tourmentée , Nora a retrouvé Patch , l'homme qu'elle aime et qui est maintenant son ange gardien. Alors qu'elle devrait savourer ce bonheur nouveau, un passé menaçant refait surface . Hantée par le meurtre violent de son père , la jeune fille se retrouve plongée dans un mystère qui la dépasse . Son père a-t-il payé de sa vie son ascendance néphilim ?

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 180,219,880 books! | Top bar: Always visible