Demon from the Dark

by Kresley Cole

"Malkom Slaine: tormented by his sordid past and racked by vampire hungers, he's pushed to the brink by the green-eyed beauty under his guard. Carrow Graie: hiding her own sorrows, she lives only for the next party or prank. Until she meets a tortured warrior worth saving. In order for Malkom and Carrow to survive, he must unleash both the demon and vampire inside him. When Malkom becomes the nightmare his own people feared, will he lose the woman he craves body and soul?"--from cover p. 4.… (more)

pb
  5083mitzi | Mar 3, 2021 |
This one was intriguing with all the different landscapes that the characters live through. The prison where the Immortals were being held at, The land of Oblivion where where Malkom lived, the island wherre the prison is, and of course New Orleans. I liked how you were taken to many different places and realms, I also liked the fact that there was the language barrier between Malkom and Carrow for a good majority of the book. What I didn't like of this book, was the when Malkom would use Carrow for sex, but was basically on the borderline of hating him, because she had betrayed him to save Ruby's life. It was almost as if he was raping her though she hadn't fought him. I do however love how all the people of the Lore are coming together and one huge family/friend piece, which is great for the upcoming ascension or whatever it's called. ( )
  hixxup79 | Feb 23, 2020 |
I read this faster than the other books. ( )
  RobinCripps | Jul 12, 2019 |
Interesting twists, can't wait for the next one
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
3.5 stars ( )
  mitabird | Jun 10, 2018 |
I'm on a man-fast. Why bother with them?
The good ones are always taken. Or they're
weirdly uninterested in a capricious wild
child with continuous legal problems.

-Carrow Graie, a.k.a. Carrow the Incarcerated,
mercenary of the Wiccae, practicioner of love spells
My enemies have deemed me fearless. 'Tis no compliment.
The only males who know no
fear are the ones who have nothing to lose.

-Malkom Slaine, leader of the Trothan rebellion
Dedicated with all my heartfelt thanks to Louise Burke,
publisher extraordinaire.
Demon plane of Oblivion, City of Ash
Year 192 in the Rule of the Dead

"Do we go to our death - or worse?"

From New York Times bestselling author Kresley Cole comes this scorching tale of a demon outcast poisoned with vampire blood and the vulnerable young witch he vows to protect—even from himself.A DANGEROUS DEMON SHE CAN’T RESIST . . .Malkom Slaine: tormented by his sordid past and racked by vampiric hungers, he’s pushed to the brink by the green-eyed beauty under his guard.A MADDENING WITCH HE ACHES TO CLAIM . . .Carrow Graie: hiding her own sorrows, she lives only for the next party or prank. Until she meets a tortured warrior worth saving.TRAPPED TOGETHER IN A SAVAGE PRISON . . .In order for Malkom and Carrow to survive, he must unleash both the demon and vampire inside him. When Malkom becomes the nightmare his own people feared, will he lose the woman he craves body and soul?

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,370,163 books! | Top bar: Always visible