Bunion Burt by Marsha Hayles

Bunion Burt

by Marsha Hayles

161943,894 (3)None
Everyone from Granny Gert to Old Doctor Smurt suggests a way to make poor Burt's feet stop hurting, but Pappy Spurt knows what Burt really needs.

This book is about a young boy named Burt who has two painful swollen feet. Throughout the story Burt's friends and family offer solutions to help relieve his foot pain. the text of the book follows a rhyming tune that make the story fun to read especially out loud. I read this to my students in the after school program I work for and even the older sixth grade students laughed.The illustrations are bright with vivid colors and the detailed artwork bring Burt and the other characters to life. Great for even older students can be shared in a poetry lesson. ( )
  juju1220 | Jun 3, 2011 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,516,197 books! | Top bar: Always visible