Methods of Madness

by Stephanie Black

Adorable Zach Sullivan is the perfect man to mend Emily Ramsey's grief over the death of her sister and the disappearance of her fiancé. But Zach's ex-girlfriend will stop at nothing to sabotage Zach and Emily's romance and when someone is brutally murdered, Emily is not only suspected of being the killer--she is most likely the next victim.… (more)

Started out a little slow for me, but once I got into it--BAM! I was hooked. I LOVED it! I really enjoy trying to piece together 'who-done-its', and this one was a pleasure! I was constantly surprised. Nice twists to keep readers turning pages and avoiding all responsibilities around the house! Thanks for an awesome read, Stephanie! ~Ellise ;) ( )
  ElliseWeaver | Apr 19, 2013 |
I have not been let down by Ms Black this is a good read with some interesting twists and turns.
The basic story revolves arround the life of Emily Ramsey, she is still gettting over the double tradigdy of he fiance disappearing and her sister being run over, but is finaly staring to get her life back in order. However getting engaged startes a frightening chain of events.
This is an LDS novel but without the conversion story, and even better had people in it who are less than perfect. Do you know in this book that LDS can have friends outwith the church without causing them to convert at an appropriate time to cheer them up. I am gettnig cynical. However it is noted that the baddies in the story cannot be LDS.
This story asks the questions, do you realy know the people arround you, or as it is put in the book do you only know their "sunday face".
  jessicariddoch | Sep 20, 2010 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,247,718 books! | Top bar: Always visible