Batman: Streets of Gotham: Hush Money by…

Batman: Streets of Gotham: Hush Money (2010)

by Paul Dini, Dustin Nguyen (Illustrator)

How will the police feel about this new Batman -- and can he control the crime in Gotham the way the old Batman did? Commissioner Gordon is about to find out as he teams with the new Batman to combat the fiery threat that Firefly has spread across Gotham City. Then, Bruce Wayne has seemingly returned, promising to lead his city into a new golden age. But while this phony devotes his fortune to rebuilding Gotham City, he fights violent opposition from Batman, Robin and a host of DC Universe heroes.… (more)

The art was okay, not bad, not great, and the stories were okay too. Hush is back, with Bruce's face still. Unfortunately he's one of my least favorite villains. He's going around, still trying to destroy Bruce Wayne by draining his fortune.

There are also some other small Batman Villains that turn up and a newish sort of vigilante as well (Oh, and Black Mask is still orchestrating stuff a bit too).

I'm warming up to the 'new' Batman and Robin. I've always liked Dick Grayson, but it's taken awhile to even just stand Damian, but, he as Robin is growing on me. A solid TPB. ( )
  DanieXJ | Apr 9, 2014 |
Dick Grayson and Bruce Wayne's son, Damian, have taken over for the fallen Batman. Here, they contend against Dr. Tommy Elliot, a.k.a. Hush, who has become the twin of Bruce Wayne and is intent on taking over his identity. Some interesting guest characters here, and Damian seems to have accepted his role as Dick's second, more or less. I am curious how the status quo will be eventually restored when Bruce Wayne inevitably returns. ( )
  burnit99 | Aug 30, 2010 |

Paul Diniprimary authorall editionscalculated
Nguyen, DustinIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed
My name is Thomas Elliot, known to some as Hush.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 138,753,496 books! | Top bar: Always visible