Torment

by Lauren Kate

Series: Fallen (2)

It took Luce and her fallen angel boyfriend, Daniel an eternity to find one another, but now he has told her he must go away. Just long enough to hunt down the Outcasts, immortals who want to kill Luce. Daniel hides Luce at Shoreline, a school on the rocky California coast with unusually gifted students: Nephilim, the offspring of fallen angels and humans.… (more)

English (153)  Dutch (1)  German (1)  All languages (155)
this caught my attention and didnt let go. i wanted to solve the mystery desperately. ( )
  amoderndaybelle | May 27, 2021 |
Love this series. :) It blows all the other teenager, paranormal romances out of the water. ( )
  nagshead2112 | Apr 27, 2021 |
  nagshead2112 | Apr 27, 2021 |
I'll keep this review short. This is my all time favorite book series!!! I've read these books over a dozen times already, and have yet to tire of them, I think they're amazing and well worth the read! ( )
  Lieselot-Mauroo | Nov 2, 2020 |
This book was better than the first one. It had more action, more information, new people. Basically more everything. Only negative thing in this book was that it had less Daniel. All though that was necessary for things to happen like they did. It wad also easier to get to know Luce better and this book was more about Luce than anything else. Can't wait to read the next instalment in the series. ( )
  AllAndAnyBooks | Sep 17, 2020 |
"For, if I imp my wing on thine
Affliction shall advance the flight in me."
George Herbert (Easter Wings)
For Elizabeth, Irdy, Anne, and Vic.
I have been so lucky to have you.
Daniel stared out at the bay.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,122,091 books! | Top bar: Always visible