The Walk (2010)

by Richard Paul Evans

Series: The Walk (1)

What would you do if you lost everything--your job, your home, and the love of your life--all at the same time? When it happens to Seattle ad executive Alan Christoffersen, he's tempted by his darkest thoughts but then decides to take a walk, heading for the farthest point on his map: Key West, Florida. The people he encounters along the way, and the lessons they share with him, will save his life.… (more)

English (57)  Italian (1)  All languages (58)
Very thought provoking. I enjoyed it and look forward to the rest of the series. ( )
  LuLibro | Jan 22, 2024 |
Quick read! ( )
  yukon92 | Jun 17, 2023 |
Good book narrated by the author. Story about a man that loses his wife and struggles to go on, ( )
  Leessa | Sep 3, 2022 |
What would you do if you lost everything–your job, your home, and the love of your life–all at the same time? When it happens to Seattle ad executive Alan Christoffersen, he’s tempted by his darkest thoughts.
  BLTSbraille | Mar 15, 2022 |
“Why do we blame God for the bad things but not the good?”

I read this book several years ago so this is a reread for me. I was in a major reading slump and wondered if it would help to read a book I’ve already read. Considering i finished it in 2 or 3 days, I’d say it definitely helped. Onto Book #2! ( )
  Jinjer | Jul 19, 2021 |

Belongs to Series

What would you do if you lost everything---your job, your home, and the love of your life---all at the same time? When it happens to Seattle ad executive Alan Christoffersen, he's tempted by his darkest thoughts.

Current Discussions

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 201,846,381 books! | Top bar: Always visible