Lonely Planet Provence & the Côte d'Azur

by Nicola Williams

This guide showcases Provence's rich cultural heritage - from Renaissance history and international jazz festivals to the perfumeries of Grasse; information on a range of outdoor activities; and a section on Provence's cuisine.

I used this on my honeymoon in France. I prefer the Rick Steves guides, but this is a decent guide nonetheless. ( )
  kellyholmes | Dec 31, 2006 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 177,072,730 books! | Top bar: Always visible